Active $8,500.00 per month - Long Term Rentals
True Hawaiian style, beautifully renovated single level home on world famous Waialae Country Club. Resort living minutes from downtown and Waikiki. Serene poolside entertaining with custom designed cabana sporting built-in barbecue, sink, refrigerator and surround-sound TV entertainment system. Open floorplan features gourmet kitchen with Wolf and Viking appliances featuring gas range, dual ovens, dual refrigerators, and wine cooler; luxurious master bedroom suite with generous closet space and adjoining office. Two additional bedroom suites are spacious and private. Premiere 1/3 acre corner lot featuring mature landscaping with your own tropical fruit trees, and koi pond, all secured by a rock-wall.
As featured on HGTV’s “House Hunter’s International and shown in Hawaii 5-0 episode, true Hawaiian style living in this beautifully renovated single level home–perfect for the working professional, active retiree or young family. This home has many features, including:
· Resort living at its finest with select Eurasian furnishings and gourmet chef’s kitchen equipped Wolf and Viking range, dual ovens, dual refrigerators, wine cooler and ample entertaining space inside and out
· Features a spacious master bedroom suite with generous closet space and adjoining bonus office room. Has two spacious and private additional bedroom suites.
· Live minutes from downtown and Waikiki entertainment and bypass busy H-1 corridor on your way to work or play;
· Prepare now for your Sony Open party in this home nestled between the 13th green and 14th tee of the world famous Waialae Country Club Golf Course;
· Listen to the birds, take in a sunset, watch the moon rise, or listen to the rain fall from the picturesque custom designed backyard pool and cabana with built-in barbecue and TV with surround-sound system. The perfect space for poolside entertaining;
· Premiere 1/3 acre corner lot in friendly, professional neighborhood. Features mature landscaping with your own tropical fruit trees and koi pond, all secured by a lava-rock-wall;
· This home is walking distance of established Kahala mall, catering to discerning customers with Whole Foods and sophisticated dining and shopping options;
· Five minutes away from Kahala Beach, renowned Kahala Resort, and award-winning Hoku’s Restaurant.
Engaged homeowners will respond quickly to maintenance calls and look forward to their return after current contract assignment on the mainland. Seeking quality tenant looking for a property to be proud of. Groundskeeper and pool, a/c maintenance, & koi pond maintenance included along with $200 credit towards water bill for landscaping. Offered fully furnished but there is an option to rent unfurnished.